Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tyler by C.H. Admirand

Tyler by C.H. Admirand
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Genre: Contemporary
Length: Full Length (337 pgs)
Heat Level: Spicy
Rating: 4 books
Reviewed by Tiger Lily

Desperate times call for desperate measures…

When Tyler Garahan said he’d do anything to save his family’s ranch, he never thought that would include taking a job as a stripper at a local ladies’ club. But the club’s fiery redheaded bookkeeper captures Tyler’s attention, and for her, he’ll swallow his pride…

And one good turn deserves another…

Emily Langley feels for the gorgeous cowboy. It’s obvious that he’s the real deal and wouldn’t be caught dead in a ladies’ revue if he wasn’t in big trouble. And when he looks at her like that, she’ll do anything to help…

Working days on the ranch and nights at the ladies’ club, Tyler is plumb exhausted. But could it be that his beautiful boss needs him just as much as he needs her...

Don’t look. Don’t feel. Just dance. It’s what needs to be done to save the ranch.

When I read the blurb for Tyler, I was smitten. The guy seems to have a heart of gold and he’s willing to put it on the line as well as lose his clothes to save his home. Gotta be a winner? Right? It is.

C.H. Admirand writes with such a fluid style, I couldn’t help but be sucked into this book from page one. I felt like I was right there, suffering Tyler’s joys, sadness, and fears. The cast of characters, both primary and secondary made me laugh and want to know all the stories.

Tyler is a genuinely nice guy who has a ranch. He needs to save said ranch. Solution? Strip. Now, I cocked my head when I read that in the blurb. I mean, that’s how he’s going to fix things? Let me tell you, it was hot. I wish the farm hands around here had the urge to dance like Tyler. They’d be billionaires.

Although there are a few hiccups and moments I wasn’t sure things would work out, this is a great book. Sure, there are moments it verges on predictable, but C.H. Admirand keeps things fresh. Emily gives Tyler a run for his money and she’s a riot to boot. The secondary characters, from the pesky ex to the committee to clean up Pleasure had me in stitches.

If you want a book that’s guaranteed to sizzle in your hands, then you need to read Tyler. I give it four enthusiastic books.

1 comment:

C.H. Admirand said...

Tiger Lily!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading Tyler and Emily's story.

C.H. Admirand