Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Perfect Partners.com by Kate Richards



Perfect Partners.com by Kate Richards
Publisher: Breathless Press
Genre: Contemporary
Length: Short Story (31 pgs)
Heat Level: sensual
Rating: 3 books
Reviewed by Tiger Lily

Scarred from dating hell, Rachel never expected to receive a membership to PerfectPartners.com from her meddling mother and co-workers on her birthday. To please her loved ones, she joined the Internet dating service, but on her terms and requesting the impossible—until she received a surprise: Mr. Perfect in the flesh.

Handsome, intelligent, Quinn Everby was everything a woman could wish for, if only Rachel could allow herself to give him a chance. Will she put faith in the site's choice, or will their encounter show Rachel that there is no "perfect partner"?

Trust an online dating service to find the love of your life. Sounds easy? Sounds a little scary? It can be both or it can be more.

The concept of this book is interesting—a dating site bringing a possible love match. And don’t we all want to find that one person to fulfill our requirements for the perfect person? I know I do. This book is told from the heroine’s point of view, so I knew precisely what was going on in her head at any moment. The writing flows well and I felt drawn into the heroine’s tale.

Rachel is a modern woman. She’s been through a series of disastrous relationships. She’s not looking for love and certainly nothing long term. She’s easy to identify with because we’ve all been in her shoes. What I found a little hard to relate to was her overwhelming fear of not being enough for the hero. I understand that she’s got feelings of inadequacy. What woman doesn’t? But there were times when I thought she let it consume her. I wanted to see her grow more than she did through the story.

Although I didn’t get to see things from Quinn’s point of view, I liked him as a hero. He’s got a good head on his shoulders and he’s good looking to boot. He’s a wonderful match for her, even when they hardly know each other. I liked how he made her take chances and get out of herself. It was neat to read.

If you want a book that’s guaranteed to make you smile, then you need to read Perfect Partners.com. I give this book 3 books.

1 comment:

Kate Richards said...

Thanks so much for reading my book, and taking the time to review. I really appreciate it and love that you said it will make the reader smile!