Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yes, Professor by Tori Anne



Yes, Professor by Tori Anne
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Genre: Historical Romance
Length: Short (68 pages)
Heat: Hot
Rating: 5 Books
Reviewed by Wild Plum

Patience Winters’ world is about to turn upside down. After two years as personal assistant to the stern and striking Professor Richmond at the Women’s Academy, her term is about to end. Achingly in love with him, Patience longs for the professor to give her a reason to stay. Desperate for some hint he might feel the same way, Patience steals a peek at her mentor’s secret journal and discovers his scandalous fantasies. But how can she let the professor know she’s in on his secret? Her typical breathless "yes, Professor" has never meant so much.

Wow! This story was well-crafted, well-thought out and the characters seemed so real to me. The scenes were so vivid and so hot that they steamed off the pages. The details of the plot seemed so accurate to me for the time frame.

I love when a writer is unpredictable, Ms. Anne was unpredictable with several of her scenes in Yes, Professor. It’s a great book to read while on vacation at the beach or just sitting at home after a day of work. It will take you to another world with people you sincerely feel like you know and want to see happy and care about. The passion and heat is quick, but believable between the characters, it doesn’t seem forced or unwanted or like the author is trying. It will open doors to fantasies you never thought you had.

Tori Anne is a new author for me and I’m happy I discovered her and her wonderful writing talents. I’m adding her to my list of authors I must watch out for and her books…my oh my, I cannot wait to read more books from this author. Every romance fan should add this quick read to their list.

No comments: